-->
Search here and hit enter....

This easy DIY maple almond sugar scrub will leave your tired skin looking radiant!

This easy DIY maple almond sugar scrub smells good enough to eat and will leave your tired skin looking radiant!

I am totally obsessed with anything that has an almond scent. In fact, I use almond extract in a lot of recipes because I am just so hooked on that scent and flavor.

When I use this homemade maple almond body scrub in the shower it makes my entire bathroom smell absolutely amazing.

I really love what homemade body scrubs do for my skin, and I use them three or four times a week.

The sugar is great for buffing away that top layer of dead skin cells to reveal glowing and youthful skin underneath.

When I first discovered body scrubs I was amazed by how much softer my skin felt to the touch after using the product in the shower. I was actually quite amazed, and sort of felt like I scrubbed away years worth of yucky dull skin! It’s really not a myth that body scrubs improve the texture of your skin. You can feel the difference after the first time!

If you’ve never made your own DIY body scrub, it’s much easier than you might think!

MAPLE ALMOND SUGAR SCRUB

INGREDIENTS:

  • 1 cup natural raw sugar (brown sugar can be substituted)
  • 1/8 cup coconut oil, melted
  • 1/4 cup maple syrup
  • 1/2 tsp almond extract

INSTRUCTIONS:
Add ingredients in a small bowl and stir to combine. Scoop into a mason jar and store in the fridge for up to 1 month.


BERIKAN KOMENTAR ()